Call toll free 1-800-345-3085
Outside the U.S. 651-450-4064
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST to:
- Verify your holdings.
- Change your address.
- Report lost or missing dividends.
- Transfer ownership or make a name change.
- Report lost stock certificates.
- Obtain a printed Plan Prospectus and Enrollment Form.
Or write to:
EQ Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120-4100
Shareowner forms are available at: shareowneronline.com
Log into Your Account at shareowneronline.com to:
- Verify balance and transactions.
- Change your address.
- Obtain tax information and forms.
- Enroll in the Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- Purchase and sell shares.
Stock purchase and dividend reinvestment are available through the PPL Corporation Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan. Some features of the Plan include:
- $15 enrollment fee (waived for shareowners and employees).
- Automatic reinvestment of dividends.
- Optional cash investments.
- Minimum investment is $25 if automatic monthly investments are authorized.
- Minimum monthly payroll deduction investment for PPL employees is $10.
- Maximum investment is $25,000 per calendar month.
- The Plan Prospectus and enrollment forms can be accessed online or obtained through EQ Shareowner Services.
- Plan is administered by EQ Shareowner Services.
Important notice for actions affecting the tax basis of securities for shareholders:
On June 1, 2015, PPL Corporation completed the spinoff of its competitive energy business, which was immediately combined with the generation assets owned by Riverstone Holdings to form a new independent power producer called Talen Energy Corporation.
In addition to maintaining the same number of PPL shares they owned pre-spin, PPL shareowners received a distribution June 1, 2015, of 0.124906 shares of Talen Energy common stock for each share of PPL common stock they owned as of 5 p.m. New York City time May 20, 2015. If you were one of these shareowners, this distribution affects the tax basis of your PPL and Talen Energy stock.
There are several methods for determining how to allocate the pre-spinoff tax basis of your PPL common stock to your post-spinoff PPL and Talen Energy shares. Based on one approach using the fair market value of PPL and Talen Energy’s June 2, 2015, closing prices on the New York Stock Exchange, 93.14 percent of the pre-spinoff tax basis of your PPL common stock would be allocated to your PPL shares, and 6.86 percent of the pre-spinoff tax basis would be allocated to your Talen Energy shares.
This does not constitute tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the distribution’s tax consequences for you, including any state, local or foreign tax considerations. For more information on the distribution’s effect on the tax basis of PPL and Talen Energy stock, see PPL IRS Form 8937.
Individual investors EQ Shareowner Services
Institutional investors Andy Ludwig
VP - Investor Relations
Subscribe to alertsStay up to date with news and events from PPL